& Magazines |
& DVDs | Audio
This Site to a Friend
is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely
try to help another without helping himself." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Features of the Month
The Value of a Public Library
- Public libraries
exist in urban, suburban, and rural neighborhoods, and typically they have a long history of benefits in their community. According to a 2015 Pew survey, almost two-thirds of adults interviewed say that closing their local library would have a major impact on their community. As Pew found, over 90 percent of adults think of public libraries as “welcoming and friendly places,” and about half have visited or otherwise used a public library in the last 12 months. Community needs and the requests of visitors are increasingly straining or overwhelming library funds; and although many libraries are retraining staff, achieving the appropriate mix of skills is difficult. But as the University of Pennsylvania study found, “public libraries are dynamic, socially responsive institutions, a nexus of diversity, and a lifeline for the most vulnerable among us
.” Read this article about the 7 major benefits of local public library. Click here
Editor’s Note: Please read this informative extract from an article being published by the MTC International Foundation regarding the famous Carnegie Library in Royton, Lancashire, England. Read more
- More Information on Public Libraries - Public libraries offer their patrons a great deal more than their already impressive never-ending supply of books. This excellent episode from the acclaimed radio show and podcast This American Life explores how libraries are "often spaces that transform into what you need them to be: a classroom, a cyber cafe, a place to find answers, a quiet spot to be alone." Visit this site.
- "Books permit us to voyage through time, to tap the wisdom of our ancestors. The library connects us with the insight and knowledge, painfully extracted from Nature, of the greatest minds that ever were, with the best teachers, drawn from the entire planet and from all our history, to instruct us without tiring, and to inspire us to make our own contribution to the collective knowledge of the human species. I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be tested by how well we support our libraries." ~ Carl Sagan
- Announcement of Forthcoming New Books – The ‘Delamere Group’ and the ‘MTC International Foundation’ (Reg. No.16650 in the State of California, USA) are pleased to announce the release of 3 new books, written by Geoffrey Hebdon, author, writer, researcher and reporter. Plus the first of a series of books under the theme “Masters and Slaves”. The first book deals with the subject of modern religions, other topics currently being researched as a collection of in-depth reports for future publication by the MTC International Foundation are “Masters and Slaves of Modern Marriage” © and “Masters and Slaves of the Corporate World” ©.
- “The Delamere Saga (The Untold Story of Vale Royal Abbey)" ©. This book is a comprehensive report on the history of Vale Royal Abbey in Cheshire, England and its complex occupants over the centuries. To be released in 2019. Read more about the 2nd Lord Delamere, click here.
- “Zero Hour of the Apartheid Regime of Zuid Afrika" ©. This book is a comprehensive review of the beginning and the end of Apartheid in South Africa from the vantage point of a white British person who in a small way contributed to its final demise. To be released soon in celebration of the anniversary of 25 years since Apartheid collapsed in 1994.
- “The Birth, Life & Death of King Cotton" ©. This book covers the beginning of the slave trade in Africa, to the cotton plantations in America that used and exploited these slaves and onto the cotton trade in Lancashire, England. It also covers the fascinating history of the Greenwood family, whose personal story reflects the effect of the notorious cotton trade on a typical family in the 1800’s. To be released in 2019 in commemoration of 400 years since slavery was introduced to America in 1619.
- "Masters & Slaves of Modern Religion" ©. This book is to be published by the “MTC International Foundation” as a contribution to the need for openness and honesty regarding religious cults and the dangers associated with mind control and how these cults operate. This in-depth book will cover the cults of Scientology, the Mormon Church and the Watchtower Society, plus other lesser known religious cults.
To be released in 2020.
Editor’s Note: We have been requested to include a book review about this brilliant, dramatic book soon to be released regarding the various religions or cults that have made ’slaves’ of their followers. So we have included this review at the request of one of our clients, the publishers, “MTC International Foundation”. This book also reveals the unpublished, personal story of the late Philip Rees, one time Australian Branch servant of the Watchtower Society and later the Assistant Branch servant of the British Isles. Click here to visit this page and read the book review.
- (More details of this saga related to the demise of Vale Royal Abbey and its 20th century restoration will be revealed
in a future report named, "The Delamere Saga" soon to be published by the Delamere
Group and the Manchester
Guardian) Note: One of our writers is currently preparing a script that will eventually provide the basis for a book and a film called, The Delamere Saga (The Untold Story of Vale Royal Abbey) © and negotiations are underway with major TV studios and film producers to be released in the not too distant future. The musical score for this dramatic, made for television film is currently being composed by the young, brilliant, talented pianist Denise Cheng-Hebdon from Taiwan. Read more about Classical Piano played by Denise, click here.
- (If you or one of your associates wish to invest in this project, please contact us for more details. Click here.)
For more information please contact the Delamere Group, click here.
- New Books Review - Avid readers and those interested in literary criticism may enjoy this crowdsourced book rating resource from Literary Hub, which collects and weighs book reviews from multiple literary journals, news outlets, and "alternative litblogs." The aim is to create a cumulative rating that helps users select their next favorite book, providing pull quotes from the collected reviews that express "the range of voices and opinions that make up the world of American literary criticism." Each entry also contains a synopsis, lists the categories in which that book belongs (e.g. fiction and literary), and shows readers a colorful overview of the individual book review ratings and their cumulative tone (on a scale of "rave," "positive," "mixed," or "pan"). Those interested in purchasing books will find links to do so via a local bookstore. Visitors may want to begin by browsing New Books and Biggest New Books, or reviewing Features for listicle-style reading suggestions. To look for a particular genre, browse by Fiction and Nonfiction via tabs at the top of the site, or by subjects like poetry, criticism, and investigative journalism, which are accessible from the All Categories section and a list on the right side of the website. Book Marks is also searchable via query bar at the top right. Visit this site.
- Free e-Books Online - On June 21, 2018, the Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) introduced Open Bookshelf, a one-stop shop for hundreds of e-books that are freely available online. This collection, which currently features over 1,000 books, includes titles that are in the public domain along with titles that are Creative Commons licensed. These titles are selected by the Curation Corps, a team of librarians from across the country that includes public, school, and academic librarians. The books available on Open Bookshelf reflect the diversity of the Curation Corps: the collection features classical literature (including Pride and Prejudice and Little Women), textbooks, academic titles, and children's books. Visitors may browse this collection by language or genre (e.g. science fiction, education & study aids, and computers). Individual users can access Open Bookshelf through SimplyE, a free mobile application. Open Bookshelf is also available to participating libraries through the DPLA Exchange. Read more. (From the Scout Report)
- Digital Scriptorium (DS Pre-modern Manuscripts - For researchers interested in medieval and Renaissance print culture, the Digital Scriptorium (DS) is a consortium of libraries, museums, and other cultural institutions that is dedicated to digitizing and cataloging their collections of pre-modern manuscripts. These institutions include the Bancroft Library at UC Berkeley, the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library at Yale University, the New York Public Library, and a number of other institutions with rich collections of pre-modern material. As noted on this website, DS is dedicated to making available not only well-known manuscripts but also "unidentified manuscripts that are traditionally unlikely candidates for exhibition or reproduction in print." As a result, DS offers researchers a large breadth of material to explore in one centralized location. Those interested in exploring this collection may want to start by reading the About DS page, which provides information about using and citing the collection. From there, visitors may access the collection through the search or advanced search options. The latter option allows visitors to explore manuscripts by location, language, or data range. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- Virtual Manuscript Library of Switzerland - For those with an interest in medieval manuscripts, the digital library e-codices will be a welcome boon. First launched in 2005, e-codices bills itself as the "Virtual Manuscript Library of Switzerland" and provides visitors with "free online access to medieval and early modern manuscripts from public and church-owned collections as well as from numerous private collections." Here, visitors will find more than 2,200 digitized manuscripts, totaling more than 800,000 pages, from approximately 100 participating libraries and collections. Several collections are highlighted on the main page, and the Browse & Search section allows visitors to filter the e-codices collections by numerous fields, such as the text language, document type, and whether it is illuminated. While few of the manuscripts were originally written in English, all static pages and basic metadata on the e-codices website are available in English, as well as German, French, and Italian. The e-codices project was founded by its director Christoph Flueler, a professor of Manuscript Studies and Medieval Latin at the University of Fribourg. Since 2013, e-codices has been part of the initiative "Scientific information: Access, processing and safeguarding," which is a national program of swiss universities, the umbrella organization for universities in Switzerland. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- Writing Software For Writers - The powerful software is a Word add-in that's seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Word. It turns Microsoft Word into outliner software, note taker software and a document manager, in other words, it turns Microsoft Word into an all-in-on writing tool for writers. Writing Outliner
- Format & Create Your Own Book Online - Solentro is the best and easiest way for anyone to make their own book or photo book. Solentro was founded by the Schildfat brothers and the launch took place in early 2008. Today Solentro is a global company. The web application is completely web based and free to use. Solentro is currently available in ten different languages with customers in more than 30 countries. Solentro Novel & Poems
- The Humanities Digital Library – This brilliant website describes itself as "the open access library and catalogue for books published by the School of Advanced Study (SAS), University of London." Here, readers can find a number of scholarly books, monographs, essay collections, conference proceedings, and other works published by seven different institutes within the SAS. These publications are freely available to download as full-text PDFs (with print and EPUB versions available for purchase). Visitors will find four of the latest publications featured on the main page, and they can also browse its publications (found under catalogue) by institute, category, and series. It should be noted that as of this write-up the catalogue's organization lacks a place to see a complete list of its offerings at once, but exploring all of its sections individually reveals many interesting publications. The Humanities Digital Library is managed jointly by the University of London's Institute of Historical Research and the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- Book Publisher Tools - With POD Graphics Maker you can create patterns from scratch. Start with a basic pattern style, doodled, tangled, geometric or symbols. Play with the sliders and settings, and interactively and playfully shape your designs. Use the magical fluidity slider to create hand-drawn looking patterns, add colors, and to finalize your image, you can even use masks and text to shape the output. In POD Pattern Maker you can create coloring pages by using only black and white images or line art images. By stacking several layers, you can create intricate and fun coloring pages. In POD Graphics Maker you can create coloring pages by using only black and white colors. Read more.
- Create a Flip Book of PDF Files - All you have to do is to input your .pdf files location and the PDF Flip Book will do the job for you. The process takes only a few minutes and you can use it on your own website. You can also customize the interface with your own background image or color, company logo and your website URL. Have your FlipBook Ready in Minutes! You can host and manage the PDF FlipBook publications directly on your website. You can use your own background image and brand colors. PDF FlipBook Premium Edition
- Learn How to Develop Writing Skills - Do you enjoy writing? Do you want to make some extra cash? Did you know some people are making $1000 a month or more from writing on HubPages? Article writing can be really lucrative, but it's harder than it looks. Maybe you've already tried it, but not had much success? Don't worry - our guide to HubPages success will help you to get your online money making career off the ground. By learning about the essential techniques you can fast forward your money making career by many months! In our essential guide we tell you: Some overlooked niches where it's easy to get loads of visitors by writing about enjoyable topics, plus how to expand from writing articles on HubPages to making money from blogs, websites and other lucrative schemes. HubPages Success
- Searching For Rare & Hard to Find Books - AbeBooks is an online marketplace for books. Millions of brand new books, used books, rare books, and out-of-print books are offered for sale through the AbeBooks websites from thousands of booksellers around the world. Readers can find bestsellers, collectors can find rare books, students can find new and used textbooks, and treasure hunters can find long-lost books. Books on Sale at AbeBooks - Find Great Discounts!
- Library Planet - For library lovers around the globe, Library Planet is a new project that seeks to offer "a crowdsourced Lonely Planet for Libraries" and to "inspire library travelers." Library Planet was founded by two Danish librarians, Christian Lauersen and Marie Engberg Eiriksson, and welcomes writing contributions from anyone. As of this write-up, the project features libraries in Denmark, China, the Netherlands, Portugal, Thailand, and the United Kingdom. Visitors can explore these featured libraries on the site's homepage or via the Map of libraries tab. Each featured library is accompanied by a short write-up and numerous photographs. One featured library is the Shanghai Library, which is home to a number of ancient manuscripts as well as a state-of-the-art "Innovation Space." Also featured is the National Centre for the Written Word, a library in northeast England that aims to "transform a visitor's perception of what a library can be." Here, visitors will find storytelling and performances spaces, as well as multi-media labs and a gaming zone. Visit this site.
- Maps & Travel Store - This site is the premier online map store featuring over 3,500 maps, including travel maps, folded maps, wall maps, atlases, and even digital maps for web and desktop publishing. If you're looking for a map, Maps.com has it. Looking for a decorative wall map, a reference map, a map for the classroom, an atlas for travels, or a map you can mark up to track your business operations? Maps.com has what you are looking for. We have a huge selection of high-quality maps that are carefully researched, impeccably detailed, and made with close attention to accuracy and style. Click here.
- More Free Audio Books - The LibriVox site is billed as an "acoustical liberation of books in the public domain." This claim proves to be true; the site provides free audiobooks of public domain works from authors such as Dickens, Chaucer, and hundreds of others to forward their mission of recording all the books in the public domain. First-time visitors can click on the LibriVox catalog to search a title or author to get started. One can also view recently cataloged titles or just elect to browse the entire catalog. LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain, and then we release the audio files back onto the net for free. All our audio is in the public domain, so you may use it for whatever purpose you wish. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- Annotated Books Online - Bibliophiles and historians may be interested in Annotated Books Online (ABO), "a virtual research environment for scholars and students interested in historical reading practices." Visitors to this project will find a database of more than one hundred scanned early modern texts dating from the late 1400s to the late 1600s, which may be searched by keyword, title, author, language, and a variety of other fields. Read more.
- W H Smith Bookshop - Online at WHSmith.co.uk, customers order from over 2 million books plus thousands of magazines gift packs, stationery products, gifts, toys and games. Also books are available from the High Street, at train stations and airports. Click here.
- Powerful Research Tool, Publons - The peer review process is an essential part of publishing high-quality academic research, but it can be a time-consuming, thankless task, which often slows publication. One organization trying to change this is Publons, a company which "turn[s] peer review into a measurable indicator of a researcher's expertise and contributions to their field" as part of their mission to "speed up research by harnessing the power of peer review." Here, academic researchers can create a free profile and "import, verify, and store a record of every peer review [they] perform and every manuscript [they] handle as an editor, for any journal in the world, in full compliance with all editorial policies." Interested visitors can browse the more than 400,000 participating researchers as well as an extensive FAQ section detailing how Publons works for reviewers, editors, and publishers. Early-career researchers may want to check out Publons Academy, a free online course found under the actions tab. Publons was founded in 2012 in New Zealand by physicist Andrew Preston and social scientist Daniel Johnston. In 2017 it was acquired by Clarivate Analytics, the parent company of Web of Science, and that same year Publons won the ALPSP Innovation in Publishing Award. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- The HathiTrust Digital Library - This site is a global partnership between research institutions and libraries around the world, all "committed to the long-term curation and availability of the cultural record." Since its launch in 2008, this repository has grown to include more than 16 million digitized volumes, over six million of which are in the public domain. Here, readers can peruse HathiTrust's collection of publications from 1923 that entered the public domain on January 1, 2019. At the time of this write-up, this collection contains well over 53,000 digitized books, journals, reports, sheet music, and more, with content being added regularly. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- Select Your Books Online - We carry millions of books and hundreds of thousands of authors. Our firm owns the second largest U.S. bookstore chain and has been in business since 1917. Booksamillion.com, the website for the Books-A-Million chain, launched in 1998 and is dedicated to offering great prices and superior customer service, so you can be confident you're getting great value. Click Here!
- Digital College Text Books - VitalSource is a new way for students to save an average of 50% on textbooks by buying digital and we have over 5,000 titles in eTextbook format representing one third of all titles used on campus. That means almost every student can find at least one of his or her assigned textbooks as an eTextbook at VitalSource. All titles allow search, printing, highlighting, note-taking, and copy and paste capabilities. Students who buy an eTextbook at VitalSource gain instant access to their book (versus waiting for it to come in the mail) and then have access anytime and anywhere they need it. eTextbooks are sold in an online or downloadable format. Save up to 60% on course textbooks at VitalSource.com
- Improve Your English Writing - WhiteSmoke is unique software, providing the first context-related all-in-one solution for improved English writing. WhiteSmoke was chosen by "Business 2.0" as one of the new promising inventions of 2006. This revolutionary writing tool instantly analyzes complete text and provides context-based recommendations to replace words with synonyms, adds adjectives and adverbs, checks spelling, and verifies proper grammar use. Advanced Writing Solution for Professional Results . Limited Time Offer! Get Now
- First Draft Writing Tool - Eliminate writer's block with First Draft, a contextual, content generation tool with over 5,000 sentence prompts and over 15,000 common phrases. First Draft is appropriate for online freelance writers, content providers, bloggers, and everyone else who struggles with a sudden loss of words. The software generates comprehensible articles of any size in mere seconds with keyword support, template editing, an automated spelling and grammar corrector, a word requirements - pricing - and earnings meter, and more. First Draft automates a lot of the writing process so that you can quickly write and publish an unlimited number of blog posts, sales letters, and more. It saves and prints content as text files, email messages, web pages (with standard HTML editing capabilities), or Word document files. It additionally corrects some of the most common spelling, grammar, and typing errors at the click of a button. Check out this great tool, First Draft
- Microsoft Press - For over 30 years, Microsoft Press has helped IT professionals, developers, and home and office users hone their technical skills and knowledge with books, eBooks, and online content from today’s industry experts. Microsoft Press Special Deals
- How to Create eBooks, eGuides & Manuals - eBook Maestro is a versatile universal software that compiles any types of digital information products (such as eBooks, Presentations, Magazines, Albums, Galleries, Guides, Offline Sites, Reports, Documentations, Training Courses, Educational Materials, Tests, Quizzes, Software Wizards, etc.) eBooks compiled with eBook Maestro software support all character sets and can contain and open any files: HTML Pages, Graphic Files, Flash Files, Java Scripts, VB Scripts, Style Sheets, Sound Files, Video Files, etc. Read more.
- Magazines & Videos of Leading Subjects - Engagedmediamags.com produces rich editorial content in key enthusiast markets including automotive, homes, outdoor and action sports segments. It carries a well-diversified group of products that have been around as long as 50 years. Our magazines, web sites, apps, books, products, and videos provide the best information to enthusiasts. Our magazine division (titles including Romantic Homes, Flea Market Decor, Victorian Homes, Gun World, American Survival Guide, Diesel World and many more) has proven over the years to successfully fulfil the needs of our readers, advertisers, and retailers. Engagedmediamags - Subscribe to your favorite magazine in a print or digital format
- Dover Publications - This publisher offers books and eBooks for every age and interest. The Dover brand has been a trusted source of books to consumers since 1951. Visit our site and see the extensive list of topics covered in our bookstore. Books and eBooks on sale!
- Better World Books - Every book sold on either of Better World Books' e-commerce sites has free shipping included, with no minimum purchase, to anywhere in the world. Better World Books is the socially conscious consumer's bookstore of choice. BetterWorldBooks.com offers the lowest shipping rates on the Web: free shipping worldwide. We can offer these great rates because, unlike most other online used booksellers, we have all of our used books physically in stock. At any one time, around 3 million books are on the shelves of our Indiana warehouse. Fund Literacy, Care for the Environment, and get a Fair Price on the Books you Want. Visit http://www.betterworldbooks.co.uk/
- Travel Guides & Travel Books - Lonely Planet publishes over 600 titles in English and covers every corner of the planet. The guidebooks are also published in a number of languages, including French, Italian, Spanish, Korean and Japanese. Lonely Planet Publications
- New & Used Books - Alibris (pronounced “uh-LEE-briss”) is the premier online marketplace for independent sellers of new and used books, music, and movies, as well as rare and collectible titles. We connect people who love books, music, and movies to more than 100 million items from thousands of sellers worldwide. Textbooks - Save up to 80% off list price
- Search For Magazines From Across the Globe - www.pocketmags.com is a 'digital newsstand' where consumers can purchase single issues and subscriptions to a wide range of magazines from across the globe. A single purchase on Pocketmags gives readers access to their digital edition(s) on various devices including PC & Mac computers, iPad, iPhone and Android devices. Click here
Waterstone’s Book Store (UK) -
Waterstones’s is the leading specialist high street book retailer, has launched its own online retail website offering a wealth of books, book knowledge and access to expert booksellers from Waterstone’s stores around the country. Waterstones
- The World Digital Library - This site offers a bounty of digital items that span 193 countries and over 3,000 years. One fascinating way to experience the site is to simply watch the featured items as they tick across the homepage, offering a view into ancient Arabia, medieval Europe, and Shackleton's explorations of the South Pole. Readers may enjoy the explore tab, which opens to categories such as Place, Time Period, Topic, and Language. In addition, the site features Timelines and Interactive Maps for United States History and Illuminated Manuscripts from Europe. Lastly, the search engine allows readers to locate their special interests among the 10,930 listings on the site. Visit this site. (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2014)
- Peachpit (Pearson Education Products) - Our company publishes books on the latest in graphic design, desktop publishing, multimedia, Web design and development, & digital video. Peachpit also has several digital product offerings, such as eBooks and online videos. Peachpit Video Deal of the Week
- Going for Growth: How to Grow Your Business Without Outgrowing the Home - (New book release in the Delamere International Bookshop). You've joined record numbers of people in starting a business and now you're looking to grow. But you don't want the kind of growth that comes with borrowing money, employing people, or moving to pricey offices. This book has been written for you. It looks at how to grow the business without (metaphorically speaking) outgrowing the home. It offers five ways to increase sales and profit, without overly increasing overhead and cost. The pages are filled with stories of businesses growing in this modern way, and a map to follow their lead. Going for Growth: How to Grow Your Business Without Outgrowing the Home
- Sign Language Dictionary - Signing Savvy is a sign language dictionary containing several thousand high resolution videos of American Sign Language (ASL) signs, fingerspelled words, and other common signs used within the United States and Canada. Signing Savvy is an ideal resource to use while you learn sign language. It includes the ability to view large sign videos, build your own word lists and share them with others, create virtual flash cards and quizzes, print signs, build sign phrases, and much more. Signing Savvy: Your Sign Language Resource
- Specialized Publications & Software for Physicians, Nurses & Students - Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is a unit of Wolters Kluwer Health, a group of leading information companies offering specialized publications and software for physicians, nurses, students and specialized clinicians. Products include drug guides, medical journals, nursing journals, medical textbooks and medical pda software. More than just an online medical book store, LWW.com also contains valuable resources for Libraries & Institutions, Faculty, Medical Students & Residents, Retail Bookstores, Pharmaceutical Reps, Advertisers and Authors. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Science & Business Media - Springer Science and Business Media is a leading academic publisher and offers customers a vast collection of over 110,000 books and eBooks in The Springer Shop at www.springer.com. Our customer base includes research professionals, academic researchers, professors and lecturers, students, authors, as well as individuals with an interest for science and technology. Shop at the #1 Science Publisher - Vast Selection & Free Shipping
- eLIFE Articles - This highly thought of open access journal promises a speed and ease of publishing unheard of in most traditional life science journals. Initial decisions on a manuscript are usually made within days. Post-review decisions are made within weeks. Most articles only go through a single round of revisions. For the reader, this means that the results you’re reading are hot off the lab bench. Visit this site. (From the Scout Report)
- United States History (Prehistory to Reconstruction) - Uncover the political and social roots of our nation with this comprehensive guide to the early history of the U.S. In this course you will learn and uncover the political and social roots of our nation with this comprehensive guide to the early history of the U.S. Many people, both living in the United States and around the world, are interested in the history of America. A knowledge of history helps answer questions about how our country ended up where it is today, reveals the source of our diversity, and clarifies our current role and place in this vast world. Ultimately, someone who understands American history understands America, and by extension themselves. This general survey course is intended to give participants a broad understanding of United States History from the arrival of native peoples to the end of the Reconstruction era that followed the Civil War. United States History - Prehistory to Reconstruction
– We now offer the largest catalogue of digital products in the world. Songs, albums, TV shows and episodes, movies, music videos, Books, iOS apps, and Mac apps. Click here.
- Magazine Discount Center (MDC) – Our company is now the leading authorized provider of magazine subscriptions online. Magazine Discount Center has become one of the leading discount magazine subscription companies on the internet by focusing on customer satisfaction. As a division of ArkNet Media, Magazine Discount Center takes pride on providing its customers with the widest range of magazine subscriptions at the publishers lowest authorized price. MagazineDiscountCenter - the best selection of magazines on the internet. Order today!
- Buying Books in Quantity - BookPal is a special markets bulk books seller with over 3 million titles sold in bulk. We provide bulk books to schools and companies in all 50 states. Whether you need 25 copies or 5,000, Bookpal is here to help you get your bulk book orders for the lowest cost! International shipping is available. Discover a new way to buy large quantities of books and save big today. Wholesale Books at BookPal
- Research Facilities for our Readers – WorldCat.org is the world's largest library catalog, helping you find library materials network of library content and services. World Cat.org libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information. Visit this site.
Genealogy Bank (Formerly Newspaper Archives) This service is a leading online genealogical resource from News Bank, Inc. featuring a wealth of exclusive material-including modern obituaries and historical newspapers, books, pamphlets, military records, government documents and more. Genealogy Bank helps you discover fascinating information about your family history. Genealogy Bank's 6,100+ historical newspapers include letters, speeches, opinion pieces, advertisements, hometown news, photographs, illustrations and more. These unique primary documents go beyond names and dates, providing first-hand accounts that simply aren't available from census or vital records alone. Genealogy Search
- Make Your Videos Look Professional - Vimeo makes your videos look more amazing. Vimeo is video + you; the best way to share, discover and be inspired. Vimeo was founded by a group of filmmakers who wanted to share their creative work and personal moments from their lives. As time went on, likeminded people discovered Vimeo and helped build a supportive community of individuals with a wide range of passions. Today, millions of people from all around the world enjoy Vimeo, and we’re growing bigger every day. We hope this fun and friendly environment fuels your own creativity and inspires you to contribute to Vimeo in the ways that mean the most to you. Are you a creative professional? Get Vimeo PRO.
- Religious & Inspirational Books & Gifts - Trinity Road, LLC was founded in 1997 with the simple goal of creating new channels of distribution for family-friendly religious and inspirational books and gifts. Our fulfillment center in Charlotte, North Carolina houses over 15,000 products from close to 200 different publishers and manufacturers. Every day we supply individuals and companies from around the world with our life-changing products. Catholic Educational Resources
- Automated Proofreader & Grammar Checker - Grammarly is an automated proofreader and your personal grammar coach. Using this powerful business tool, you can check your writing for grammar, punctuation, style and much more. Grammarly is trusted by 300,000+ students, and has been endorsed by hundreds of universities including Princeton University, University of South Florida, University of Virginia and many others. Instant Spelling And Grammar Checker
- How to Make and Sell Ebooks – This course is packed with information, tutorials, a free PDF ebook with over 250 links to sites and software to help you accomplish publishing goals. This course is also simple enough for computer beginners and great for experts who could use extra guidance. If you want to make and sell ebooks and do it all for free, then this course is the one source for everything it takes to succeed. Everything writers need to make and sell ebooks to achieve publishing success. Instructed by author Jason Matthews, get self-publishing tips and online tools. The video lessons explain everything with easy step by step instructions. How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks
e-Books Available from the Delamere Group
- The Rogers Publishing e-Store has everything from e-Books to our popular magazine titles and special interest publications. Whether you're giving a gift or treating yourself, the Rogers Publishing e-Store has something for everyone. Rogers Publishing e-store
- Reading Programs for Youth or Adults - The Reading Horizons at Home and Discover Intensive Phonics at Home, computer software program, along with corresponding direct instruction materials, have taught hundreds of thousands of adults and youth to read. In literacy programs nationwide, even non-readers have advanced several grade levels of reading ability while using this interactive, multi sensory software that deals exclusively with basic reading and word attack skills. Our products have been used successfully in thousands of elementary, middle, and high schools; community college ABE programs; workplace and community literacy locations; and adult and youth corrections programs, as well as for individuals at home and in home schooling settings. Click here.
- Magazine Subscriptions (UK) - Magazine.co.uk is one of the UK's leading magazine subscription websites featuring hundreds of titles and generating thousands of subscriptions every month. With hundreds of magazine titles, fantastic discounts and free delivery on every order, magazine.co.uk offers our customers a fun and easy way to find the perfect magazine subscription. You can shop by category, our best-sellers, this week’s special offers, or simply have a look at everything we have to offer in our full A-Z list of magazines. The UK's Leading Magazine Subscription Site
Textbook Reader - Kno
is a digital textbook reader that is changing the way knowledge is transmitted
and the way students learn. With over 100,000 eTextbooks available for purchase
or rent at 30-50% off the list price, Kno has the largest eTextbook catalog in
the world. Backed with ~$90M in funding and a world-class team, Kno provides college
students with an unparalleled advantage to get the most out of their iPads. 100,000
eTextbooks at 30-50% off at Kno.com