This Site to a Friend
- Is Distance or Study at Home Education for you? Can the power of the Internet and e-learning play a part in the future education of you, your family, your company and your country? Our firm has researched many sources of distance learning and the suitability of individuals who can make a success of this method of study. Delamere-Pennine Associates is a supporter of the organization "Distance Education & Training Council" based in the USA, and they have prepared a series of FREE reports, which answer most of the questions asked by individual considering distance or study at home programmes. The most prominent question asked "Is Distance Education for You?"
Is home study and e-learning for you?
There are a lot of reasons why e-learning might be right for you!
Here are some very good reasons:
- Flexibility of schedules.
- Study at your own pace.
- Avoids time consuming and expensive travel.
- You can access your course material while on the move, at home, at work, or on a trip.
- Increased job opportunities and salaries.
- Earn an internationally recognized diploma without having to interrupt your current career.
- Online learning offers you a wide range of resources to assist your study programme.
- If you can answer "yes" to most of the following questions, you will probably find online learning suitable and easy to handle:
- Does your lifestyle, family, work and personal schedule make it difficult to get to a campus?
- Can you dedicate at least 12 hours each week to home study, sometimes evenings or weekends?
- Are you self-motivated and self-disciplined?
- Do you look forward to learning new skills?
- Do you have access to a computer, the Internet and phone line?
- Are you comfortable communicating in writing?
- Are you comfortable using the Internet, e-mail, computers and new technology?
Search Accredited Colleges & Schools in the USA
- Our education service assists professionals to advance their career objectives and reach academic goals by matching them to over 50 leading accredited schools and over 600 degree programs for free. Our goal is to help readers earn their degree, online or on campus, by providing them with leading accredited schools that best match their preferences. Through DegreesFinder.com, readers can get matched with an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree, diploma or professional certificate, depending upon their educational background. Certificate Programs Find Leading Colleges in 3 Minutes. Pursue a Degree, Enroll Today!
- Education Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning - Many experts believe distance learning will constitute a substantial slice of the higher education pie in the near future. Still, comparatively little research has been published on the topic. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance learning, a freely accessible e-journal based in Alberta, Canada, seeks to disseminate original research, theory, and best practice in open and distance learning worldwide. Special issues have covered such topics as “Open Education Resources: Opening Access to Knowledge” and “Towards a European Perspective on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS): The Past, the Present and the Future.” Featuring dozens of accessible, empirical articles, this academic journal is a welcome resource for anyone interested in online learning. Visit this site. (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2014)
- We are pleased to announce that our education sponsors, the "MTC International Foundation (USA)" has introduced a new and innovative series of online training courses and career qualifications, which are directly related to assisting individuals to become prepared to qualify and competently handle a wide variety of employment positions. This well established and imaginative e-learning institute is now registered in the United States of America as the "Delamere Institute of Online Learning" but all courses offered are suitable for international students. For a review of the courses now available and what benefits are now open to individuals, schools and companies, at an international level. Click Here
- Our firm has also researched various other distance learning and e-learning programmes and resources - These resources have been recommended or referred to us as they include subjects and courses not yet offered by the Delamere Institute of Online Learning, and we have categorized them for your convenience. We hope that in your search for the best programmes, that will assist you in self-improvement, career advancement or simply to widen your knowledge and skills, that you will find the services we have listed useful to your goals. These distance learning courses cover general areas of education, plus certain specialized areas, for example, languages, art, music, computer training, health & fitness, digital design, travel & tourism, media & marketing, forex trading, online stock trading, plus others will be added in the course of our research. For a full list of current distance learning subjects, courses and e-learning providers. Click here
- As more and more high quality educational content becomes available online for free, we ask ourselves, what are the real barriers to achieving a world class education? At Academic Earth
, we are working to identify these barriers and find innovative ways to use technology to increase the ease of learning. We are building a user-friendly educational ecosystem that will give internet users around the world the ability to easily find, interact with, and learn from full video courses and lectures from the world's leading scholars. Our goal is to bring the best content together in one place and create an environment in which that content is remarkably easy to use and where user contributions make existing content increasingly valuable. We invite those who share our passion to explore our website, participate in our online community, and help us continue to find new ways to make learning easier for everyone. Visit this site
- Distance & Online Learning Courses by Udemy - Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for teaching and learning. More than 7,000 expert instructors have published online courses on Udemy on everything from programming to yoga, marketing to guitar, photography to cake decorating, and so much more! Over 2 million students in 200+ countries are taking these courses to advanced their careers and pursue their passions and the courses are available in most major languages. Each course is available on-demand, 24 / 7, via the iPhone, iPad, Android and Web. Discover Udemy's latest courses!
- Online Tutorials for Computer Software & Business - Whether you’re into digital photography, web design and development, motion graphics, or just need to brush up on Excel, you can learn all the software skills you need to gain a competitive edge with our online tutorials. lynda.com is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, corporate, academic and government subscriptions, members have access to the lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts. Get 10 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Online Education - Simpliv is your one stop solution for taking control of your learning with the widest range of professional online courses. It is a unique platform that allows the learners to master the important skills needed for the success in life, also let the expert instructors explore their expertise by imparting the knowledge and skills. Simpliv is an online education company which is transforming the internet platform into a dynamic web-based learning and teaching environment for a range of students & institutions through online course delivery by the most competent instructors. Simplivunderstands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learning to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more. Read more.
- Elearn College - Our service is the result of the coming together of professionals in the e-learning industry with so many years of experience in customer service as well as home learning. We provide a wide range of courses, which will enable you to acquire expertise and knowledge on a wide range of subjects that are acknowledged nationally and internationally. Click here.
- Kaplan IT Training - This education and training service offers the most realistic simulations of Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, CISSP, PMI, and Oracle certification exams. IT Professionals worldwide consistently name Kaplan IT Training exam simulations as the "Best Practice Exams." Kaplan IT Training even offers a Pass Guarantee. Try a free demo before you buy. Test our products now.
- Exam Edge - Our service is an industry leader in preparing clients for their certification exams through the use of our proprietary online practice exams. Our practice exams are designed to feel like the real exams and give detailed explanations for every question once the exams have been completed. We offer practice tests in 20 different industries including healthcare, nursing, teaching, and business, covered by over 1800 actual tests. Do you need to pass your certification exam You have found the right place for help. We offer Online practice exams in over 20 industries, healthcare, teaching, and international exams.
- Higher Education Diploma from Ixion College UK - If you either have no previous qualifications and you want to go to University, or if you want to enhance your career, or start perhaps a new career then an Access to Higher Education Diploma course might be right for you. An Access to HE Diploma accredited qualification demonstrates to Universities and to employers that you are more than capable of studying at the Higher Education level. See it as your gateway to Higher Education and to new career pathways. Read more.
- Tools for Digital Learning - McGraw-Hill Education is the global leader in digital learning and has been publishing educational content for over 125 years. McGraw-Hill Education partners around the world with students, educators, administrators and other professionals to deliver engaging, adaptive and personalized solutions that improve performance and results. We combine proven, research-based content with the best emerging digital technologies to guide assessment, teaching and learning to achieve the best possible outcome for students, instructors and institutions. McGraw-Hill Education employs more than 6,000 people in 44 countries and publishes in more than 60 languages. McGraw-Hill Education
- Online Professional Training Courses - The Shaw Academy's online professional training courses cover a wide range of subjects, including Financial Trading, Nutrition, Microsoft Excel, Sales, Social Media, and Photography. Led by expert tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels, and also include live lectures and interactive experiences. Each course teaches through practical methods so students can apply their new skills immediately. Above all, students have all-day access to course materials, which allows them to work at their own pace around personal obligations on a variety of digital devices. Each student's learning experience is enhanced by one-to-one interaction with lecturers and students from around the world. Fast Track Business Success Online Diploma
- The IUBH School of Business and Management (Campus or Online) - Our campuses are located in Bad Honnef, Bad Reichenhall and Berlin, Germany and is a centre of excellence for Business Administration and Service Management. We pride ourselves on providing quality, evidence-based study programmes that focus particularly on promoting the work ethic and service mentality of students. With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses, we aim to set ever higher standards for the new generation of management graduates. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills designed to prepare our graduates for the challenges of management. Apply now for the IUBH study programme
- Professional Certifications - EzCertifications specializes in Professional certifications PMP, Agile, CAPM, ITIL, Six Sigma, Big Data, Hadoop, SAS and Cloud Computing. We are a Registered Education Provider (REP ID #2702) of PMI® - Project Management Institute. ezCertifications has trained over 50,000+ participants in 30+ countries across five regions. 500+ certified and experienced trainers worldwide. 98% pass rate in certification exams. We are accredited by eight global bodies and counting. PMI-ACP LVC Agile Training Enroll now because seats are limited
- Training Courses Related to Sales & Marketing - Our company has been both designing and delivering innovative training materials for over 14 years. Our cadre of highly experienced instructional designers and senior trainers are from a variety of industries. Many of our courses are specific to the retail industry such as retail selling skills and retail sales forecasting and planning. Unlike many other internet site who have dozens of canned packaged courses, our targeted soft skills topics have been very carefully developed and have been successfully delivered to professionals from senior managers to frontline employees. View our complete list of over 40 online courses, many of which are FREE. Click here.
Manage Career, Compliance & Certification - 360training.com services over 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Their integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries best manage career, compliance and certification needs. Corporate Training Courses
- Free Online Courses, eBooks & Audio Books - Perhaps the best way to describe Open Culture is to list what's available: 1,100 free online courses, 700 free movies, 550 free audio books, 700 free eBooks, 1,000 free MOOCs, free educational material for 46 languages, and 200 free educational resources for kids. Founded in 2006 by Stanford University's Dan Coleman, the site also contains great lectures by Toni Morrison and Bertrand Russell (among others) and great readings by notables such as T.S. Eliot and Anne Sexton. If readers are looking for art and images, the Met, the Getty, the British Library, and other museums and galleries are featured here. In essence, Open Culture gathers together all of the wonderful, disparate content from around the web, curates it, and presents it in an easily navigable and enchanting format. Visit this site. (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2018)
- More Free Online Courses - Founded in 1999, Wisc-Online is a non-profit organization that offers a "repository of high-quality educational learning materials FREE to learners and educators." These materials are created by educators in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) in partnership with instructional design experts at Fox Valley Technical College. One highlight of this collection is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) designed to teach computer skills. This course, which covers basic skills such as using a mouse, navigating an operating system, and using a word processor, may especially appeal to adult educators and adult services librarians. On the Basic Computer Skills MOOC page, visitors can play interactive computer games by navigating to the play games tab. Games are organized by category, including career clusters, manufacturing and engineering, math, and social studies. In addition, Wisc-Online also offers a number of game templates for educators interested in creating their own games. Visit this site. (From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2018)
to Education Home Page"