Admission of ignorance is often the first step in our education". ~ Steven
- How to Raise Funds for Your School - GiftofKnowledge.org provides an infrastructure to quickly and efficiently raise money for K-12 public schools. It provides a platform to give to schools and share that giving spirit. Give the Gift of Knowledge
Department of Education - Check this site for more information on current
initiatives and Education Headlines. Related to financial aid for students, go
to "Student Financial Assistance" and the "Free Application for
Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA). Special initiatives also include the "Customer
Service Task Force" (CSTF) covering direct loans, and other financial
aid for student programmes. Click here
- Financial Solution to Getting Into College - College Bound Plans is a bundle of services and memberships designed to help families with the academic and financial aspects of getting their kids to college. Although college is expensive, our goal is to help you get there with as little student debt as possible. Read more.
- Scholarships for Students Undertaking a Health-Related Degree Program - The Recovery Village is dedicated to maintaining exceptional service at our alcohol and drug rehab facilities while providing unique opportunities for education and personal development. As part of this commitment, The Recovery Village is offering a $1,000 scholarship to students pursuing a medical-related course of study. To enter to win a $1,000 scholarship, simply submit a short essay (no more than 500 words) describing why you are passionate about substance use disorder and mental health treatment. Essays can be in the form of a personal narrative with a medical perspective or focus specifically on clinical experience. Click here.
- Refinancing of Student Loans - One of the nations’ largest Credit Unions, PenFed has great rates and makes refinancing your student loans quick and easy! Our "Find my rate" tool estimates the terms of the loan and your lifetime savings BEFORE you apply and WITHOUT pulling your credit report. There are also no application fees, closing costs, or early repayment penalties. Refinance Your Student Loans-Be Debt Free Sooner
- Compare Loan Offers - The Loan Exchange offers personal loans, small business loans, mortgage loans and more! By partnering with the top financial networks, we can help match you with the perfect loan. Our friendly loan agents will guide you through the loan options available so you can proceed with total clarity and confidence. Find and Compare Loans from multiple sources to get the best fit for your needs.
- Money Transfers for Business, Study or Travel - No matter why you’re transferring money, World First.com can help - so if you’re buying a property abroad, moving to a new country or paying tuition fees, collecting online sales revenue, we've got a solution that can help you get the most for your money. Once your account is set up all you need to do is tell us how much you want to send, who you want to pay and which currency you want to pay in. Then we'll quote you a rate. We just take a smaller margin than the banks do, and we try our best to make sure all your money gets to where it needs to by covering correspondent and receiving charges where we can. Read more.
facility from the Columbia University Libraries - This site presents an
on-going compilation of electronic bibliographic resources and research materials
on Africa. Materials are arranged by region and country, by
organization, or by topic (such as climate and environment,
health, and human rights). Also provides links to Africa studies programs;
a directory of African studies scholars; a list of libraries, book publishers,
and book dealers specializing in Africa; and links to electronic journals and
School Funding Center - The School Funding Center provides a huge
database of over 300,000 grants worth over twenty billion dollars currently available
to educators throughout the United States. The School Funding Center web
site and database bring schools desperately needing money for the betterment of
our students and their education. Read
DONATION FUND FOR GRANTS AND SPONSORSHIP OF STUDENTS LIVING AND STUDYING IN SOUTH
AFRICA. For full details of the MTC
Foundation and background to this initiative click